OBJECTIVES OF HRM: –
- Societal Objectives: To be ethically and socially responsible to the needs and challenges of the society while minimizing the negative impact of such demands upon the organization.
- Organizational Objectives: To recognize the role of HRM in bringing about organizational effectiveness. HRM is only means to achieve to assist the organization with its primary objectives.
- Functional Objectives: To maintain department’s contribution and level of services at a level appropriate to the organization’s needs.
- Personal Objectives: To assist employees in achieving their personal goals, at least in so far as these goals enhance the individual’s contribution to the organization. This is necessary to maintain employee performance and satisfaction for the purpose of maintaining, retaining and motivating the employees in the organization.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019