Organizational Objectives & Policies: –
The objectives of HR plan must be derived from organizational objectives like specific requirements of numbers and characteristics of employees etc. HRP needs to sub-serve the overall objectives by ensuring availability and utilization of human resources. Specific policies need to be formulated to address the following decisions.
- Internal Hiring or External Hiring?
- Training & Development plans
- Union Constraints
- Job enrichment issues
- Rightsizing organization
- Automation needs
- Continuous availability of adaptive and flexible workforce
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019