Interview with Akshada P. Chavan, TYBMS Sem 5 Topper 2013-14, Kapol Vidhyanidhi College of management and technology who scored 66.28% and GPA Score is 6.14
How does it feel to be a Topper in the university exams? Whom will you credit your success to? What was your success mantra?
– It really feels very good to be a topper. I will credit my success to my college my faculties who supported me and also my friends and family who all helped in achieving this success
Did you prepare any timetable and please share your study strategy/exam tips to crack each subject of sem 5?
– Not really! I did not prepared any timetable I just studied each subject with full concentration. There is no strategy as such just study as you feel…..
Do you think BMS student require coaching classes or is self-study enough? Had you joined any coaching class for a particular subject?
– According to me if you attend your college lectures regularly there is no need at all but for the students who do not attend yes there is need for coaching for practical subjects for example financial management for sem 5 and OR and international finance for sem 6
What was your specialization subject? Why did you opt for it?
– My specialization subject was marketing I choose that subject because it is a theory subject and I like theory subjects and second reason is theory subjects are scoring subjects.
Can you list the textbooks you referred for all subjects?
– I referred vipul prakashan for all the subjects
Which was your worst paper? Why? Which was your best paper? Why?
– Yes like others the worst paper of mine was FM it was not so tough but I lacked time to complete the paper. My best paper was SSM as I like that subject and I scored good marks in it.
Today, we often come across students committing suicide out of failure, depression or tension of exams. What do you have to say about this? Did you use any special techniques for stress management?
– Just be clam don’t take tension before exam write your Paper with full concentration
The Black Book project contributing a significant part to the percentage, please share the experiences you had during the preparation of the project and how has it benefited you.
– Yes the black book project experience was really very good as I learnt many things from that project I started preparation from long back I did all research on it It helped in increasing my percentage .
Did you pursue any additional courses/ internships alongside BMS? What are your future plans?
– No I did not pursue any additional courses or internship. I want to study further as well as I will earn
Any tips and advises for your juniors?
– Just remove all information about all the papers and study according to that. Start studying well before. And study without taking any tension
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019