Nicole Scherzinger was born on June 29 in Honolulu, and raised in Louisville, Kentucky.
Some Facts You Would Love To Know About The American Artist, Nicole Scherzinger.
1. Nicole Scherzinger is a former member of teen pop group “Eden’s Crush”. In 2003, she stepped as the front-woman for the group the Pussycat Dolls. Since leaving the band in 2009, Scherzinger has enjoyed continued success, in the recording studio and as a judge on The X Factor.
2. Nicole Scherzinger was born Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente Scherzinger in Honolulu, Hawaii, on June 29, 1978. Scherzinger, whose parents separated when she was an infant, moved with her mother, Rosemary, and her stepfather, George Scherzinger, to Louisville, Kentucky, when she was 6 years old.
3. The first hit song of Nicole Scherzinger was, when she collaborated with Eden’s-Crush group. The group cracked the Billboard charts with their first single, “Get Over Yourself.”
The below track is the Official song ‘ Get Over Yourself ‘
4.In 2003, Scherzinger stepped in as the lead singer for the recently recast group the Pussycat Dolls. In 2003, Scherzinger stepped in as the lead singer for the recently recast group the Pussycat Dolls.The album achieved double-platinum status in the United States and sold more than 9 million copies worldwide.
5. In 2009, Scherzinger left the Pussycat Dolls. Her career, however, hardly skipped a beat. Her recording of the song, “Jai Ho,” for the 2008 film Slumdog Millionaire went No. 1 in 17 countries.
The Official Song Of ‘ Jai Ho’ is below:
6. In 2011, Scherzinger was named as a permanent replacement for Cheryl Cole as a judge on the American version of The X Factor, along with fellow panelists Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and L.A. Reid.
7. Nicole Scherzinger is one multi-talented American artist. She is a..
- Recording artist
- television personality
- fashion designer
- record producer
8. From 2007 to 2010, Scherzinger was in a relationship with two-time Formula 1 World Champion, Lewis Hamilton. They had several breakups. They used to patch up again and again. Both of them practice Roman Catholic, and went to meet the Pope for blessing for their Engagement,2014.