HDFC Bank is an Indian banking and financial services company head quartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Interesting Facts You Would Love To Know About HDFC Bank:
1. HDFC is the 5th Largest Bank in India by assets. Its headquarters is in Mumbai.
2. Vision of HDFC Bank is:
To be customer driven best managed enterprise that enjoys market leadership in providing housing related finance.
Mission of HDFC Bank is:
Is to be “a World Class Indian Bank”, bench-marking themselves against international standards and best practices in terms of product offerings, technology, service levels, risk management and audit & compliance.
Objective of HDFC Bank is:
To build sound customer franchises across distinct businesses so as to be a preferred provider of banking services for target retail and wholesale customer segments, and to achieve a healthy growth in profitability, consistent with the Bank’s risk appetite.
3. Hasmukhbhai Parekh is the founder of The HDFC Bank. He founded HDFC bank in the year 1994.
4. HDFC Bank currently has a nationwide network of 3,600 Branches and 11,515 ATM’s in 2,272 Indian towns and cities.
5. HDFC provides with various products. Some of them are as follows:
- Credit card
- Personal loan
- Home loan.
- Travelers cheques
- Foreign Currency cash
- Trade services
- Cheque deposits
- Mutual funds
6. HDFC Bank has 69,065 (March 2013) employees out of which 12,295 are women (17.80%).In June 2013, the company reported an annual attrition rate of approx. 20%.During the financial year 2012-13, the company incurred INR 42 billion on employee benefit expenses.
7. According to the Brand Trust Report 2014, HDFC was ranked 32nd among India’s most trusted brands. HDFC was ranked 45th on the list of top 50 Banks in the world in terms of their market capitalization.