NEW SYLLABUS OF SYBMS SEM IV – TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT IN HRM
Learning Objectives :
This paper is not pure academic oriented but practice based. It has been designed, keeping in view the needs of the organizations. Successful managerial performance depends on the individual’s ability to observe, interpret the issues and modify his approach and behaviour. All organizations need to pay adequate attention to equip their employees. Rapid progress in technology has changed not only in the physical facilities but also in the abstract qualities required of the men who are using them. This paper will attempt to orient the students to tailor themselves to meet the specific needs of the organizations in training and development activities.
1. Brinkerhoff, Robert, .Achieving Results from Training How to evaluate HRD to Strengthen programs and Increase impact. 1987, Jossey bass, San Francisco.
2. Craig, Robert L. Training and Development Handbook. , 3rd ed. 1987. McGraw Hill, New York
3. Employee Training And Development – Raymond Noe
4. Every Trainers Handbook- Devendra Agochia
5. 360 Degree Feedback, Competency Mapping And Assessment Centre- Radha Sharma Training And Development- S.K. Bhatia.
Latest posts by Bhautik Kawa (see all)
- TYBMS SEM-V OLD Results declared on 16th July 2016 - July 16, 2016
- TYBMS SEM-VI CBGS (75:25) 2015 Results declared on 24th Feb 2016 - February 24, 2016
- MeterDown 2016 – R. D. National College’s - February 23, 2016