- A team can be considered to be effective if their output is judged to meet or exceed the expectations of the people who receive the output. Producing a quality output is not enough to judge the effectiveness of the team.
- The second criteria, is that the team should still be able function effectively after they have completed their task. It should not be torn apart by dissension.
- Finally, effectiveness is judged by whether the team feels satisfied with its efforts. If the team members are pleased with their efforts, if the experience has been a good one, if time spent away from their normal work has been worth the effort, the team has likely been effective.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019