The literature review section should present a review of the literature related to the problem or purpose of the study. The section should therefore be organized or structured according to the research questions or specific objectives in order to ensure relevance to the research problem.
The literature review examines recent (at most 10 years) research studies, company data or industry reports that act as a basis for the proposed study. Literature review is meant to give the reader an overview of previous relevant contributions to the problem so that they can better understand the research problem and methodology to be used in the study.
Specifically, the purpose of literature review is to:
- Help eliminate duplication of what has been done.
- Provide a clear understanding of existing knowledge base in the problem area.
The literature review should be based on authoritative, recent, and original sources such as journals, books, thesis or dissertations. The section should end with a summary of the important aspects discussed.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019