1. operating objectives of logistics.
2. importance nd growth of logistics.
3. difference bwtn logistics nd SCM
4. diff btwn 3PL ND 4 PL
5. state the role of reverse logistics
6. how logistical comptency can be achieved.
7. customer service elemnets.
8 what are transcation favour in customer service.
9. 7 R’s
10. what are the causes of bull whip effect
11. responsivess orgn.
12. matrix structure
13. methods of forecasting ( simple average method, deplhi method etc….)
1. modes of transport
2. multiple mode of transport
3. factors influencing transportion cost.
4. what are the economic & service of warehosuing
5. advatages/disadvantages of public warehousing
6. design of warehousing
7. difference bwtn logistical packaging & customeer logistical
8. pallazation, containzation. &unitinazton
1. difference btwn MRP-I ND 2 DRP
2. what are modifactiob of ABC anyslis
3.what are inventory functionality
4.difference btwn JIT 1 ND 2
5. inventory related cost
6. EOQ- ka sums
7. reorder level
8. reasons for carrying inventory
9. principles & functions of information system
10 RFID ETC
1. internal &external performaance measurment
2. diierence btwn mission based costing &ABC
3. NETWORK LOGITICS ——– MILKRUN PRONS ND CONS
4. modern infrasture
Source : Anwesh
The following two tabs change content below.
We, at BMS.co.in, believe in sharing knowledge and giving quality information to our BMS students. We are here to provide and update you with every details required by you BMSites!
If you want to join us, please mail to [email protected]