An Interview with Rajni Ravi Kanchan, 2nd rankholder, V.K.K. Menon College (78%)
- Tell us more about yourself.
About education, I am planning to do my MBA after my BMS studies.. About my nature I am a calm, fun loving, and not at all a studious person…
- Were you expecting to top in the exams? To whom would you credit this success to?
Hmm.. Not exactly… I didn’t expect that I will top.. I just wanted to get distinction which I got… n credit goes to my college n classes teachers they were totally helpful n my parents too.. well my friends also to whom I kept on irritating with my doubts but they always cleared it …
- Did you prepare religiously from day One or A few weeks before the exams?
No.. I started revising a month before my exams with my friend… else most of the things I covered reading during my internals… I took my internals seriously which helped a lot during exams…
- How did you allot time to different subjects?
Seriously, I didn’t follow any specific schedule.. as I said I prepared mostly during college internals.. and a month before exams I kept 5 days time to revise every subject..but for practical I paid daily attention
- Can you share some insights on how to crack the subjects before exams?
Firstly don’t keep the practical subjects to prepare at last moments.. It is where u can score so give your best there.
- In case studies.. Try to understand the situation given.. answer to the point.. quality is more important than length of the answer.
- Special way is to support the answer with best and real examples
- Refer the question papers of previous years it gives you the idea the way questions are asked
- Don’t take theory subjects for granted.. Logistics is easy to understand but difficult to write.. it needs more attention
- Be sure with everything in your syllabus…
- Do you think BMS student require coaching classes or is self-study enough? Had you joined any coaching class for a particular subject?
Yes.. I do joined classes for FM, and logistics…. Well to do classes or not is on one’s confidence to manage.. coz I even have friends who came in distinction without classes
- Did you participate in college fests or extra-curricular activities? Do you think a BMS student can manage both studies and extra activities?
Yes… v r management students, so v should no to manage everything..
- Did you pursue any additional courses/ internships alongside BMS?
- Today, we often come across students committing suicide out of failure, depression or tension of exams. What do you have to say about this? Did you use any special techniques for stress management?
- Committing suicide shows your cowardness.. a small failure is not the end of life.. plzz,.. exams can be written back but your life can’t be brought back.. So we should respect our life and try to do the best..
- If you have hoards of work to do then the solution is to complete them one by one with ease and not quitting your life
- Engage yourself in other activities like dancing, playing, being with friends if you feel stressed
- Do you think the number of Industrial visits should be increased for BMS Students? Which industries have you visited?
I have visited parle, amol textiles,etc.. IV gives us practical experience.. IV must be taken atleast twice in a year
- What message would you like to give to the next batch of BMS students?
For the next batch… I wish u all d very best.. I hope u top with much better percentages.. guys take dis year seriously diz time decides your future.. but also have funnn….
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019