Q. 1) 5 Interesting Facts About YOU:
1) Achievements / Skills / Knowledge (Academics & Extra-curricular):
Have worked for NSS, Nexus and Aiyana and learnt a lot about management, marketing and PR which will help me in taking proper decisions in expanding my business.
2) What is your aim / philosophy of life?
I don’t aim much I just leave it to God and ask him to guide me and give me whatever is good for me.
3) What are your future plans after BMS?
To complete my post graduation from a foreign university and then join dad in business.
4) What are your hobbies / likes?
My hobby is to reading books, watching documentaries, playing Fifa/GTA V.
5) Any dislikes?
Dislikes when someone is not particular about it’s work and not punctual….
Q.2) 5 Fantastic Facts About Your BMS Life:
1) Positive / Negative things about your college?
Positive: The college offers various courses, college focuses on both academics as well as extra curricular activities which trains us before we step out in the corporate world. The thing I like the most is teachers and students both work together for the events where teachers help us by guiding.
2) Positive / Negative things about your BMS course?
Positive: The course is a complete course in which we learn many things which will help us in future, management does not only means managing/organising events etc. It’s needed everywhere from managing guests at your place to managing at a corporate level. And it teaches us everything about concepts from manufacturing till the sales.
Negative: For people opting for job after BMS they need to study more further to get a good salary. Doing BMS alone will not help you get a good job.
3) How has BMS course helped you to develop your personality? / What did you learn from BMS?
BMS course has helped me in polishing my manegerial skills, communication skills and boosted up my confidence level.
4) What are the changes you want to bring in the BMS course?
I don’t think it needs any changes.
5) Share your favorite BMS / college memories?
Have lots of memories in bms, working together for the festivals and various events.
Q.3) What are the thoughts / advices / tips you would like to give to today’s youngsters?
We all have set some sort of goals, to achieve those goals. It takes determination, dedication, sincere efforts and much more. Start loving your work. And keep in mind one more thing how to speak with others. Price, is one kind word.
With one kind word you can purchase people’s hearts and make enemies your own. Similarly with one evil word you can make everyone your enemy. Tongue is a two-edged sword as well as the world’s biggest mercy. Make sure your words or actions doesn’t hurts anyone. If you attain this you will be successful. And management is not only related to business, it’s existence is everywhere and you will have to practice it at each and every point of your life.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019