Q. 1) 5 Interesting Facts About YOU:
1) Achievements / Skills / Knowledge (Academics & Extra-curricular):
2) What is your aim / philosophy of life?
3) What are your future plans after BMS?
4) What are your hobbies / likes?
5) Any dislikes?
1. I have scored 72% in SSC and 67% in HSC Commerce.
I have been awarded for being an active member of student council in V.K.Krishna Menon college.
I have also participated in curricular activities in my college.
2.My aim is to become a successful manager in a reputed organization.
My philosophy is to be ethical and in my life to achieve my goal.
3. My future plan to do MBA (HR)
4. To read books, to listen music.
Q.2) 5 Fantastic Facts About Your BMS Life:
1) Positive / Negative things about your college?
2) Positive / Negative things about your BMS course?
3) How has BMS course helped you to develop your personality? / What did you learn from BMS?
4) Changes in BMS course?
5) Favorite BMS memories?
1. Excellent teaching faculty. They helps to build our confidence and to improve our attitude towards others.
I have completed my 2 years in V.K.Krishna Menon college and i feel blessed that i have got such a good college that follows the holy book Bhagavadgita.
2. BMS course helps to improve the interaction with others.
Helps to learn that how to deal with people..
4. I wish that BMS course should include more computer related subjects.
5.Best college memories for me was the college events and college fest that i have participated with my friends…
Q.3) What are the thoughts / advices / tips you would like to give to today’s youngsters?
Tip or advice to youngsters that they should choose right course for their future.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019