Name – Varsha Chavan
College Name – Sterling college
Course Name – BMS
Rank in TY Sem V : 1st
GPA / Percentage: 72%
1) Tell us about yourself?
I am Varsha Chavan pursuing my graduation degree from Sterling college. I also participated in the MU competition and cleared the zonal level in collage work. My interest of corner is marketing n maths subject.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It feels really good. But i would work hard and try to score better.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
My parents and my teachers.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
To be very frank no. But i was doing finance from the start and started studying 1 month before the exam.
5) How did you study for Sem V?
I would always practice finance and would attend all d lectures
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
It’s on you, if you think it is easy al subjects are easy and vice-versa.
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
Yes, presentation is always very important. Always present your answer in a good way. I write in bullet points.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
Case studies are very important and also easy if cracked promptly. Look for what is asked, read the case study carefully and answer it.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes, i drew as it is really important. It makes the job of teacher easy and the answer becomes more specific.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
I just attend the lectures properly and always marked whatever important points were given.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
I always give myself time. Enjoy and study side by side. Always thought i should study and then when i was done, gave myself some time.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
I guess the university exam should be held in the 1st year as well as the last year.
Also the results should be announced soon.
The students should be allowed to see their checked papers.(most imp)
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
I would like to tell them: No one here is perfect we learn from our mistakes so be confident about yourself, work hard and keep trying.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
I have learned to believe in myself. Be true to yourself and grab all d opportunities.
15) Your feedback/suggestions for BMS.co.in?
Open a questionnaire system so that students can easily communicate when ever needed.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019