Interview with Tejasvi Dabhane, TYBMS Sem 5 Topper 2013-14, Patkar Varde College who scored 75.71%.
How does it feel to be a Topper in the university exams? Whom will you credit your success to? What was your success mantra?
- It really feels great to be the topper of the college. It feels like all the hard work has paid off.
- I would like to give credit to my college professors and my classes and my parents who have always supported me.
- My mantra is hard work and perseverance.
Did you prepare any timetable and please share your study strategy/exam tips to crack each subject of sem 5?
- No, I did not prepare any time table.
- Give equal importance to all the subjects. U need to study from the day 1 itself and understand the subjects rather than mugging it up.
Do you think BMS student require coaching classes or is self-study enough? Had you joined any coaching class for a particular subject?
- I think there should be a combination of self study along with classes. As coaching classes provides you proper guidance.
- Yes, I had joined classes for Financial Management and Special Studies In Finance.
What was your specialization subject? Why did you opt for it?
- I had taken Finance as I am best in practical subjects rather than theory.
Can you list the textbooks you referred for all subjects?
- I referred to Vipul and Rishabs textbooks.
Which was your worst paper? Why? Which was your best paper? Why?
- My worst paper was financial management because instead of studying so hard the paper was difficult.
- My best paper was special studies in Finance as it was very easy and scoring.
Today, we often come across students committing suicide out of failure, depression or tension of exams. What do you have to say about this? Did you use any special techniques for stress management?
- Exams are not everything. There is no need to take stress about exams.
- For this it is necessary to start studying from the beginning rather than studying 10 days before exams which leads to unnecessary stress and tension.
The Black Book project contributing a significant part to the percentage, please share the experiences you had during the preparation of the project and how has it benefited you.
- My black book project was of great importance. The college professors guided me through the project.
- It helped me to gain a practical knowledge of the subject.
Did you pursue any additional courses/ internships alongside BMS? What are your future plans?
- No. I did not pursue any additional courses.
- I want to do MBA in Finance.
Any tips and advises for your juniors?
- Work hard.
- Go through last 3-4 years question papers so you get a brief idea of the type of questions.
- Attend lectures, as they help you a lot.
Latest posts by Aishwarya Mehta (see all)
- 5 Amazing Chocolate Covered Anything Day Images, Wallpapers, Photos For Facebook, WhatsApp - December 13, 2014
- Happy Chocolate Covered Anything Day 2014 WhatsApp Display Pictures, Facebook Photos Free Download - December 13, 2014
- Happy Chocolate Covered Anything Day 2014 Wallpapers, Images, Wishes For Pinterest, Instagram - December 13, 2014