Name – Swati Chandrashekhar Shinde
College Name – K.M. Patel College
Course Name – BMS
Rank in TY Sem V : 1st
GPA / Percentage: 67.42%
1) Tell us about yourself?
Myself Swati Shinde studying in K.M. Patel College. Pursuing TYBMS. Besides I have done hardware and network course. My family consists of 4 members – me, my elder brother, my mom and my dad.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
Nice as the dream came TRUE.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
To my professors and my parents.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
Those who encourage me a lot.
5) How did you study for Sem V?
I started studying after 1 month specially the theory subject.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Ethics, logistics, HRM.
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
I write answers in bullet form.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
Study the questions first. Then study the case for 2 times atleast. Then identify the problem. Then relate the case with similar chapter of the syllabus. Take the chapter concept, the introduction part and try to solve the case.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes, I draw the diagram in the paper. It increases your marks.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
Daily 3 hours.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
Think about your competitors and get into the mood and study.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
According to me, the time should be extended half hour for practical paper.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
Dear friends, I got 42% in 10th and in 12th I got 54%. Now I am the topper of the college in TY. If you think you can do anything, nothing is impossible.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
I learned after a long struggle, there is always positive result. Few years ago, I did not believe in this philosophy but now I do believe.
15) Your feedback/suggestions for BMS.co.in?
BMS.co.in is nice. It has helped a lot during the exams time. Thankyou so much for giving me this opportunity.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019