5 interesting things about yourself.
- Achievements : Won first price in Paanchbazaar, participated in various events at intra-collegiate level.
- Skills/Knowledge : Marketing, Sales, HR, teaching and psychological counselling. (through internship)
- Aim in life : To be a successful woman entrepreneur.
- Future plans : MBA from Foreign University.
- Hobbies : Exploring new things, watching detective/spy movies for sharpening up my Analytical skills.
- Dislikes : I don’t like to waste my time.
5 fantastic things about your bms life.
- Positive and negative things about your college. – Positive: Excellent faculty, Negative: too Strict for only BMS
- Positive and negative things about BMS course. – Positive: boost our self confidence. Negative: changing rules of MU & 7 subjects in 6th sem.
- How has bms course helped you to develop your personality – It helped me in getting things like : 1) self confidence, 2) improved vocabulary. 3) how to deal with people in business world.
- Changes you would like to make in the course – As per me, for 6th semester also it should have bifurcation like Marketing & Finance.
- Your fav bms / college memories : BMS college fest (Paanchbazaar)
3 amazing tips to youngsters/juniors?
– Enjoy the study
– During exams don’t prepare anything new, just revise what you have already done.
– Make sure that you attend as many lectures as you can.
Latest posts by Aishwarya Mehta (see all)
- 5 Amazing Chocolate Covered Anything Day Images, Wallpapers, Photos For Facebook, WhatsApp - December 13, 2014
- Happy Chocolate Covered Anything Day 2014 WhatsApp Display Pictures, Facebook Photos Free Download - December 13, 2014
- Happy Chocolate Covered Anything Day 2014 Wallpapers, Images, Wishes For Pinterest, Instagram - December 13, 2014