- Tell us about yourself?
I did my 12th grade from Ryan International School, Kharghar. Now, I’m doing Management Studies. I’ve chosen this stream because BMS is the field where a person can learn how to manage things in a terrible situation. I like challenges and hence BMS.
- How does it feel to be the class representative of the class?
Being CR is a tough task. You need interpersonal skills, have to take responsibilities and most important you need to be friendly with your classmates and help them when they need you. I have been Cr since 3rd semester that is in the beginning of the 2nd year.
- What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time/describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Leadership, to me, means guiding and showing the right direction to others. It is an art of motivating people to achieve a common goal. I had once helped a group of friends in accounts as they were finding it difficult to cope up with. My efforts along with their hard work produced a great result.
- What are the most important values you demonstrate as a leader?
Being a leader, I have always been fortunate because of my habit of respecting and appreciating people for what they are. Respect is something you get only when you give. Other value like do your tasks on time, control your tolerance and be honest makes you a leader.
- Does a leader need to be motivated? How can leaders maintain themselves to stay motivated?
Yes, a leader needs to be motivated and this can be done only by his supporters. As long as his supporter supports him he will always be motivated.
- What is the most difficult part of being a leader?
Most difficult part of being leader is to guide people in right direction to achieve the desire objective. Admit it! It’s not an easy task.
- What is your greatest strength and weakness as a leader?
My greatest strength is I’m an honest person. Respecting others is my 2nd strength and appreciating people is my hobby. I think these things are more than enough to make you a good leader.
My weakness depends on the situation I am in.
- According to you, what is BMS all about?
BMS is all about how to manage things in a terrible situation, nothing else.
- As a student, what changes would you like to bring in Indian education system?
I would like to bring changes in Indian education system is the digital classrooms in each and every school and college. It makes a student to understand things easily and it also entertains them.
- What would you advice someone planning to do BMS?
I’m doing BMS because I got to interest in it. Do things which make you happy and satisfied.
- Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition? What is your message to the upcoming BMS students?
Being thankful to your well-wishers is necessary. Be it with your teachers, your parents or any other person in the world. Opportunities do not knock twice. So, when they do, just grab them. If you don’t, someone else will.
- Your feedback forBms.co.in?
Bms.co.in is an amazing site where a student can see the recent and upcoming events. Other than that it helps each and every student in getting all the information about BMS.
Latest posts by Christy Nadar (see all)
- Interview with Shritika Vardhan, SYBMS CR, Pillai’s College - February 25, 2015
- Interview with Sheba Skariah, SYBMS Student 2014, Pillai College - February 2, 2015
- Interview with Geetika Asthana, SYBMS Topper 2014, Pillai College - February 2, 2015