Q. 1) 5 Interesting Facts About YOU:
1) Achievements / Skills / Knowledge (Academics & Extra-curricular):
– Selected as the Vice Chairperson for Mithibai College’s Management Festival ‘Colosseum’
– Selected as the Contingent Leader and won Third Prize in NM College’s fest Drishti
– Selected for MIT Media Lab’s Workshop
2) What is your aim / philosophy of life?
– To always try and get better in everything you do and always be hungry for more in life.
3) What are your future plans after BMS?
– Not decided yet but something in Finance
4) What are your hobbies / likes?
– Love playing football, gyming, swimming
5) Any dislikes?
– Not really
Q.2) 5 Fantastic Facts About Your BMS Life:
1) Positive / Negative things about your college?
– Great and helping faculty, always available, amazing teaching skills possessed by the professors.
2) Positive / Negative things about your BMS course?
– It is very industrial oriented and teaches various aspects about management as a whole.
3) How has BMS course helped you to develop your personality? / What did you learn from BMS?
– BMS helps develop confidence and public speaking skills and apart from education gives time to pursue your hobbies too
4) What are the changes you want to bring in the BMS course?
– It should also inculcate internships as curriculum thereby helping an individual developing fully and not just through books
5) Share your favorite BMS / college memories?
– College festivals it has to be as they play a huge part in college life helping you make new friends and also giving a reason to keep studies aside
Q.3) What are the thoughts / advices / tips you would like to give to today’s youngsters?
– Always try to learn more and more as it helps you in life some way or the other.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019