Being the leader of my class is itself an achievement, all classmates are like friends to me and they always help me during my problems.
I am an ambitious person who loves to work and play hard.
3) Future plans:
I am planning to do MBA after my TYBMS.
I like to play musical instruments like Guitar Drumset and other musical instruments too.
I like to read books, watch movies, like to visit new places!! Like to meet people of different cultures! I don’t like racial discrimination that are existing now too.
I don’t like FAKE people. I get to know within seconds whether the person standing infront of me is FAKE or Honest.
6) Positive things about my college:
Good campus, good faculties, good premises, proper sanitation facilities.
7) Suggestion for my college:
Maybe canteen can be improved.
8) Positive things about BMS course:
Helps to build good personality, gives confidence to speak and narrate yourself in front of others, interesting subjects.
9) Negative things about BMS course:
Vast subjects with many chapters included.
10) How has BMS developed my personality?
BMS has brought in more confidence in me. It has boosted my personality too. It has interesting subjects and many other positive qualities that has made me a perfect teenager.
11) Any changes in BMS?
No need for changes but there should be subjects which should be practical.
12) Advice to youngsters?
Youngsters don’t need any advice. They know what to do and what is right to them! But I will advice them to set their goal and work on it because I believe in it. WORK HARD, PARTY HARDER!
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019