Q. 1) 5 Interesting Facts About YOU:
Achievements (Academics & Extra-curricular):
- Won the “BEST BOY AWARD” for the academic year 2011-12 from RCT’S INNER WHEEL SCHOOL & JR COLLEGE .
- Achieved the 1st position in ROTARY CONTEST 2011 organized by the Rotary club.
- Was awarded by NEXT COMPUTER INSTITUE as the “BEST SUMMER CAMP ORGANISER” for the year 2013.
- Received an appreciation letter from YMCA (NGO) for collecting the highest amount as donation and marketing of broacher adds for the association.
- Was an active member at YMCA and BURMON’S ANIMAL WELFARE SOCIETY,
- Was the coordinator for Industrial visit to Rajasthan for the academic year 2013-2014.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Considerable Presentation skills.
- Fluent speaking skills.
- Anchored several Annual Jr. College functions.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Currently at the verge of completing level-1 in French.
- Firm base in Violin and Guitar.
What is your aim / philosophy of life?
I aspire to become an efficient CEO, reach greater heights through my organization and set new standards in the Global market.
I believe that the greater achievements in life are never just handed to you easily, I therefore believe that through my hard working nature and go-getter attitude success is inevitable.“Every great man was thought to be insane before he changed the world. Some never changed the world. They were just insane.” That’s the reason I really don’t want to be just one of those people .
What are your future plans after BMS?
I plan to be working for at least a year or two and then fly abroad to pursue my Masters in Business Administration.
What are your hobbies / likes?
Music, Cooking, Organizing Events, Travelling.
I avoid people who I think give out negative vibes.
Q.2) 5 Fantastic Facts About Your BMS Life:
Positive things about your college?
- I believe SIES to have one of the best teaching faculties.
- A college full of positive values in every aspect of its functioning.
- The touch of Professionalism in all of its operations.
- The relationship we have with all our professors. Especially our HOD Prof. Anita Agrawal , is a gem of a person who is open and outward and tends to our academical needs at any given time.
- SIES uplifts all physically handicapped students and caters to their needs.
- SIES even has adopted a village in Karjat and looks into their proper functioning.
Positive / Negative things about your BMS course?
Moulds you into a fine skilled, knowledgeable ,creative manger before you step into the corporate world.
It’s a very challenging course.
How has BMS course helped you to develop your personality? / What did you learn from BMS?
It has helped me in boosting up my confidence and people skills.
We cover up a list of more than 36 subjects through which we get a clear exposure towards the management sector of all industries.
What are the changes you want to bring in the BMS course?
The scaling down system should be eliminated from the BMS course.
Share your favorite BMS / college memories?
The Management games during the lectures as well as the skits and field work we did during our projects.
What are the thoughts / advices / tips you would like to give to today’s youngsters?
“Always remember that every defeat you overcome the more closure you are to your success”
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019