Q. 1) 5 Interesting Facts About YOU:
-Won MR FRESHER 2013-14
-AARAMBH 2014 BMS FEST (IN TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT)
Skills And Knowledge
-Debates And Convincing People
Aim In Life
-Excel In Marketing Field
-Plan To Be Successful Manager
-Football, Cricket, Table-Tennis,Base-Ball,Using New Technology, Watching Sitcoms.
Q.2) 5 Fantastic Facts About Your BMS Life:
1) Positive / Negative things about your college?
-Huge College Campus
-Co-Operative Teachers And Give Personal Attention When Ever Needed.
-Best College Canteen.
-Lift Facilities Should Be Allowed For Students Also.
2) Positive / Negative things about your BMS course?
-Keeps Students Busy With Regular Assignments And Internal Test
-Keeps Us Connected With The World By Arranging Seminars Of Visiting Faculties
-Management Games With Enhances Our Skills
-Lengthy Portion And Less Time To Complete.
3) How has BMS course helped you to develop your personality? / What did you learn from BMS?
-Building Self Confidence And Presenting Skills Due To Regular Presentations.
-Knowing The Work Pattern And Management Techniques Of Companies By The Industrial Visits Arranged By College.
4) What are the changes you want to bring in the BMS course?
As Being A Fybms Student I Personally Feel No Changes Are Necessary.
5) Share your favorite BMS / college memories?
-Fun In The Lectures
-Always Been Helped By My Teachers When Ever Needed.
-Winning Mr Fresher In The Very Second Week Is An Unforgettable Memory.
-Fun And Pranks With Friends In Canteen
-And Still More To Come In The Future Years Hopefully 🙂
Q.3) What are the thoughts / advices / tips you would like to give to today’s youngsters?
-Always Be Confident
-Keep Working As Hard As You Can As “Sky Is The Limit”
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019