An Interview with Mr. Nikhil Bhanushali and Mrs. Archana N. Bhanushali
By Karan Mange, Correspondent, BMS.co.in
- Tell us something about yourself?
Nikhil: I have completed my Diploma in Business Management from Welingkars Institute of Management after completing my graduation in Commerce. Previously I was working as a Corporate Marketing at Yash Birla in Cosmetics & Ayurveda.
Archana: I have done my Diploma in Commercial Arts from Nirmala Niktetan after completing graduation in commerce. Worked as a web designer in a company & Learnt Tattooz from ALs in Bandra & use to work there as a artist.
- Tell us something about your business?
Ace Tattooz (www.facebook.com/aceta2z, www.twitter.com/Ace_tattooz) not only make tattooz but also deal in wall paintings, canvas paintings, Bike and car graffiti. We also work as visualizers and design logos, mascots, stationary, web designing and anything that you can’t even think about designing. In all we customize everything from skin to steel.
- What is your philosophy towards work?
Work = passion, love and commitment. We feel an entrepreneur cannot succeed if he doesn’t love what he does, you need to have passion towards what you do to succeed and be the best, and you need to fall in love with your work.
- Whom do you admire as your role model?
I didn’t have any role models as such unless I started following a tattoo show on TLC named LA INK. I admire Kat Von D and Cory Miller. I have always observed them going out of their way to achieve the right effect in their art work.
- “Management is core to every individual, organization & society.” Give your views on it.
Management reflects on the reputation, character, services and the goodwill of the company so it’s majorly important. It also supports in making personal relationship with the client which gives your company a longer life.
- Name 3 qualities of prime importance that an entrepreneur should possess.
- According to you, what are the challenges for Entrepreneurship today?
If you don’t take care of your client, someone else will.
- Can Entrepreneurship be taught in B-Schools/Management Institutes/Colleges?
You can always guide the students how to open a business but running it and being an entrepreneur comes out of experiences on the field, it can never be taught.
- Do you think today’s economy is conducive for a new venture to start upon?
Yes, it is easier than what it used to be but it’s the survival of the toughest.
- Is the Name of the Institute from where a student pursues his/her Graduation/Post Graduation or other courses important while setting up your business?
No. I don’t think it’s the name of the institute that really matters, unless you implement what you have learnt in the right way. A person from any institute can rock and success comes with the knowledge of experiences which no institute has in syllabus as yet.
- “Earning more & more is the motive behind any business.” Is it justifiable?
Not really. It’s not always for money that you work but it’s a simple logic that if you give your 100% in what you do you soon be the best and the money comes in the flow of goodwill. Going through the history of Reliance, Tata and Microsoft would give you the right idea.
- Share with us the most enjoyable moment you had experienced on work?
The most enjoyable moment is when you are given freedom to do the art work from clients’ side.
Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
Really nice idea that you guys have come up with, would inspire a lot of students.
History – Ace tattooz has been in action since the last 2 years.
Vision/Mission – We aim to be the best and biggest tattoo place and designing studio in India.
Products & Service – We make permanent tattooz, also design logos, stationary and visualize for corporate, web designing, we also graffiti your bikes and cars.
Marketing Strategy – Jo Dikhta hai who bikta hai
Existing Market Presence – We are active on Facebook, Twitter and also handle clients from BBM.
Future Plans– To have an on roof art studio and look out to get a lot of young talent in art action.
Latest posts by karan (see all)
- Latest Notification for MMS/MBA admissions 2014-16 - July 11, 2014
- 7 Reasons To Ensure You Do An MMS/MBA - July 7, 2014
- What is the difference between MBA and PGDM program? - July 6, 2014