Name – Divya Badbe
Course Name – BMS
Rank in TY Sem V : 1st
GPA / Percentage:77.87%
1) Tell us about yourself?
I was commerce student. And I wanted to do MBA So I choose BMS as it is the base of MBA.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It feels good. As whatever hard work I did I get the results.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
My parents , teachers, ofcourse “NAVIGATORS” for being a great support and my friends too.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
Noooo, I started studying in bits and pieces and the things went smoothing without any tensions in last movement.
5) How did you study for Sem V?
I use to study daily for atleast for 2 hours during last 2 months .
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
FM & SSF Because all you have to do is practice as it is very scoring subjects .
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
Yes, I use to write in bullet points and introduction and conclusion for each answers.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
In every case study I use to write introduction i.e. what is the case about then explanation and then conclusion.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes, I use to draw diagrams wherever it is needed .
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
I use to study whenever I like but just for 2 hours daily.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
Actually I studied late night so that time no many distraction but generally day time if mood swings and distraction I watching TV and relaxed.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
More practical subjects should be introduced.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
Believe yourself confidence will come automatically .
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
Hardwork will always gives you success. Don’t compare yourself with others compare yourself with your past results it will definitely help you.
15) Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
BMS.co.in is very helpful for students as it provides all necessary information and keep the students up to date .
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019