Name – Deepti.M . Padwal
College Name – K.J.Somaiya College of Science and Commerce
Course Name – BMS
Rank in TY Sem V :1st rank
GPA / Percentage: 7/80.1%
1) Tell us about yourself?
I belong to the commerce stream joined b.m.s as I had interest in management field .
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It feels very great and proud to be the topper of the college in sem v. It feels like achieving a victory.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
All the credit of my success goes to my parents, my college faculty, classes teachers and my friends for supporting me.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
Not exactly from the 1st day but I started preparing as soon as exam dates were announced but because of classes practise was going on everyday.
5) How did you study for Sem V?
I used to refer rishabh text book for theory and I used to prepare my own notes for practical subjects.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Special studies in finance, Financial management, logistics is what I found easy.
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
Yes I do write my answers in bullet points and underline them .
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
I read the case study twice and then I put myself in the same situation that if I would be the manager or if I would be in that place what decision I would have taken and I write the answers.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes I do draw diagram in the papers because it help me remember answers whenever necessary and it helps the answers to look more effective and it also helps in scoring marks in the particular paper.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
My focus was only on theory subjects as practical subjects I used to prepare or practise everyday so I used to spend more time on theory subjects.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
I take frequent breaks or watch T.V or listen to some music which make mefeel fresh and fight against mood swings and during my exams I take frequent breaks and small naps.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
Subjects should be made more interesting and practical so that the students will not only learn but also enjoy it.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
University exams and college exams treat everyone equally so it doesn’t matter if you are not from big college or not from English medium you study and focus on your goals.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
To focus on your goals and give to your fullest and keep on trying as practise makes a person perfect.
15) Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
BMS.CO.in has helped me and everyone a lot thanks for guiding us.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019