Q.1) 5 interesting things about yourself.
– AARAMBH 2014(BMS fest)
– More skils about Entertaining a person
Aim in life:
– IAS Officer
– Not decided as such
– Playing Badminton, Football, Surfing the net, Updating about technology, Shopping(Only Online)
– I hate back bitchers
– I hate theoretical lectures
Q.2) 5 fantastic things about your bms life.
– Good teachers
– I will miss the fun-loving nature of my College and class Teachers
– The presentations during the lecture
– Bunking lectures (Running quietly from other door)
– My best classmates
Positive things about your college:
– Best Campus and canteen 😛
– Good teachers and they help students a lot!
Positive and negative things about BMS course:
– Some subjects are really not required
– No separate organization for BMS in University
How has BMS developed your personality?
– As I said BMS has build up my Confidence
– Personality Development
Changes in BMS course?
– Introduce some interesting subjects especially practical ones they are bit easy
– I would request Mumbai University to build subjects related to I.T. (Computers)
Favorite BMS / college memories?
– Cutting cake of each and every friend near the building with my friends
– MY Industrial Visits:- Aurangabad, Pune, Nashik
Q.3) 3 amazing tips to youngsters/juniors?
– Be confident
– Never Give up just go ahead
– Believe in yourself and your teachers