- Tell us something about yourself
B.Sc Statistics (Honours) from Delhi University and Master in Fashion Management & Technology (NIFT)
- What is your philosophy towards work?
Work Hard, Party Harder. There’s no alternative to hard work and hard work is enjoyable when your ultimate goal is success. Also, identifying what you love to do and make it your profession is also an important factor.
- Whom do you admire as your role model? And why?
Richard Branson because he NEVER stopped growing.
- “Management is core to every individual, organization & society.” Give your views on it.
I personally believe management is a combination of common sense and focus. You apply common sense and stay focused; you will be the best manager around!
- Name 3 qualities of prime importance that a businessman should possess.
Respect for Individual, Networking and Application
- According to you, what are the challenges for Entrepreneurship today?
Competition and price wars. People offer a substandard and cheap copy of every service and this causes good businesses to suffer.
- Can Entrepreneurship be taught in B-Schools/Management Institutes/Colleges?
Its subjective. Entrepreneurship can happen anytime to anybody. Doesn’t depend on whether he/she is a B school graduate.
- Is the Name of the Institute from where a student pursues his/her Graduation/Post Graduation or other courses important while setting up your business?
- Do you think today’s economy is conducive for a new venture to start upon?
Starting a new venture is only dependent on economy from an investment perspective. If you’ve got the wherewithal and the acumen, you can be a successful entrepreneur in any economy!
- “Earning more & more is the motive behind any business.” Is it justifiable?
How do you define earning? Earning money? Earning respect? Earning is important yes because everybody loves to live a comfortable life, but earning money should never happen at the cost of losing respect. Earning money is also important for the growth of business, sustenance of business in terms of adversity and of course keeping your workforce satisfied!
- Share with us the most enjoyable moment you had experienced on work.
There are just too many to choose from!
- Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
It’s a brilliant initiative, however I personally feel that it lacks the aspect where young students should be guided towards identifying their strengths. They should know what they want to do in life right from their first job!
History-Founded in 2008 as a consultancy and then grew into a full service digital agency with operations in Mumbai, US and UK. We are an exceptional team with a common vision & passion to create engaging end-customer experiences through the intersection of human behaviour, technology & design. We are a true interactive consultancy in every sense of the term. We are passionate about the interactive domain and bring in rich experience gained from being on both sides of the fence – client & agency. We work with our clients right from the drawing board to the post-execution analytics and deliver tangible value to their business.
VISION: To be the global leader among interactive consulting & experience enabling agencies.
MISSION: To evolve and enable game changing interactive experiences that result in transformational growth for our customers
Products & Service- Everything in the Digital Spectrum: Websites, Microsites, Mobile Apps, Social Media, Social CRM, Digital Audits, Analytics based services etc.
Marketing Strategy- We let our content speak!
Existing Market Presence- No Comments.
Future Plans- Surprise!
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019