Importance of Personnel Policy
Personnel policy is very important for an organization since it gives several benefits for managing your human resources effectively. In the light of these benefits listed below we would be able to understand the relative importance of Personnel policy.
- Basic Needs: Personnel policy helps the management to think deeply about basic needs of organization and the employees.
- Consistent Treatment: Personnel policies ensure consistent treatment of all personnel throughout the organization.
- Minimize Favoritism: Personnel policies help minimize favoritism and discrimination
- Continuous action: Personnel policies ensure continuous action even if top management is changed. These policies promote stability.
- Standard of Performance: Personnel policies serve as a standard of performance.
- Motivation & Loyalty: Personnel policies help build employee motivation and loyalty.
- Fair Play & Justice: Personnel policies reflect established principles of fair play and justice.
- Growth: Personnel policies help people grow within the organization.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019