Importance of Morale as a Responsibility of Management
- Organization Climate: Morale is an important part of organization climate.
- Attitudes & Sentiments: Morale reflects attitudes and sentiments towards organization goals and objectives.
- Productivity: Morale highly affects productivity and satisfaction of individuals.
- Total Satisfaction: Morale is total satisfaction derived from employees job, boss and his organization.
- Labor Problems Solved: High morale assists managers to overcome several labor problems like labor turnover, absenteeism, indiscipline, grievances, disharmony etc.
- Cooperation: Morale helps to seek cooperation from the workers in getting higher production at minimum possible cost by reducing wastages of time, man, machines and materials.
- Production & Productivity: Production and productivity are directly affected by high morale in a positive manner.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019