Happy are they who take life day by day, complain very little, and are thankful for the little things in life.
Happiness is the best part of every person’s life. Staying happy makes a person positive and confident in their own way. Many of us try to be happy by daily routines of exercise while some of them avoid happiness and get themselves into trouble..!!
Six ways to be happy:
- Stop Negative thoughts-Always think positive. It is said that what you think that happens. After reading the book’ The Secret’ I experienced that being positive in life can make you go ways.
- Feel less Stressed– Don’t stress yourself much, do all your work in a calm way because taking stress only creates more problems than solving it
- Reduce anxiety– Don’t wait for things to fall in your plate, it will happen when it wants to happen at the right time . So don’t be nervous about situations but try achieving it by working hard over the problems. So don’t worry and be happy 😉
- Improve relationships– Don’t get your professional and personal life together that is the main cause of spoiling any relation .Make your relationships stronger because there will be no one instead your relations at hard times.
- Embrace life more-Stay in your present, forget all your past and try focusing on your present because past will only make you regret which will make you unhappy. Your present will decide your future so try improving your now.
- Gain more confidence-Being happy and positive always keeps boosting your confidence level.
Be happy in what ever you have don’t try to be greedy and jealous. Be yourself.
By Varsha Chachad
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016