Guidelines for doing project
- Every learner shall submit individual project.
- The topic / problem / theme for the project shall be suggested/ approved by the Course teacher or by the supervising teacher or by the coordinator of the Program.
- Every project shall have an internal guide who preferably must be the faculty of the college and an external guide. The external guide shall be approved by the Principal of the College/Head of the Department.
- The project report, preferably, shall be neatly typed in Times Roman in 12 points double spaced on A4 size paper. The project report shall not be less than 50 pages.
- The project report, preferably, shall be hard bound and the title of the project, name of the learner, class, seat number, the name of the Internal Guide, the name of the college/department, date of submission and the name of the University shall be printed on the upper face of the hard bound copy / file.
- A learner shall submit two copies of the project at least one month before the commencement of the Viva Examination. Both the copies shall be certified by the internal guide / supervising teacher, the external guide and the Principal of the College / Head of the Department. One copy of the project shall be retained by the college/department and the other copy shall be returned to the learner after certification but before the commencement of the presentation and viva‐voce Examination. The learner shall bring his/her copy of the project during the Presentation and Viva‐voce Examination.
Structure of the report
- Title of the project on first page with the name, seat number / roll number of the learner, name of the College/Department and the University
- A declaration from the learner that the project work is completed by him/her in person under the supervision of the internal guide and the external guide and that the contents of the project are not copied from any other source such as internet, earlier projects, text books etc.
- Certificate from the organization/enterprise/firm where project field work is conducted (for competing the project work)
- Certificate from the External Guide
- Project report.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019