Because you gotta let your clothes do the talking! With calls to a cause or just a cheeky quip, these looks will spell it out loud and clear :-
1)Bleached and acid – washed jeans are back and calling for a classic white shirt or tee. It’s the chicest combination for a casual evening.
2)Wear your slogan tee with a pencil skirt or leather pants and take it out for a cocktail hour.
3) Wear your jean jackets and mini skirts, skinny or boyfriend fit – our wardrobe basics for the runaways.
4) Safari suits ,tailored,clean – cut separate in an earthy palette bring the safari back to the city.
5) Bring summer to the boardroom with a powder blue suit. Pair it with red accessories and you are all set to look a class – apart.
6) You can give painterly florals a street edge with a tough leather jacket.
7)To make another bespoke statement pair a fur stole which spells instant luxe. Pair it down with flats.
8)For a lazy weekend outing,pair a floral sweatshirt with a wide – leg or a boyfriend jeans for a lazy weekend outing.
9) For a casual contrast , throw an over – sized denim or chambray button-down over a summery maxi dress.
10) Try a chintzy English floral dress paired with an old-school jeans jacket.
11) You will rock pinstripes with a punk tee,junk jewellery and some dishevelled ease.
12)If it’s daytime chic you’re after, let luxe smoking slippers and a polished bucket bag – the season’s new shape-based your partners in style.
Try all these styles,make some amazingly fresh statements through your way of dressing up and unleash the trendsetter in you! -MISBAAH MANSURI