FEATURES OF LEADERSHIP
The features of leadership are as follows:
- Leadership is the process of influencing behavior of individuals of an organization.
- Leadership uses non-coercive methods to direct and coordinate the activities of the individuals of an organization.
- Leadership directs the individuals to attain the tasks assigned to them by following the instructions of their leaders.
- A leader possesses qualities to influence others.
- Leadership gives the individuals, a vision for future.
- Leadership is a group activity. Leader influences his followers and followers also exercise influence over his leader.
- Leadership is meant for a given situation, given group for a pre-determined period of lime.
- Leadership is continuous process of influencing behavior. It encourages liveliness in the group.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019