There are many queries related to TYBMS Results!
Few of them we are listing below, just check out-
1) What is the % Class in BMS?
Distinction – 70% and above
First Class – 60% – 70%
Second Class – 50% – 59%
2) What is the passing criteria in BMS?
If you have got above 40% marks in all subjects, then you are declared as PASS
3) How many KTs are allowed in TYBMS?
You are allowed for 6 KTs in SEM 5, and to become a Graduate, You need to clear all KTs in Sem 5 and get all papers cleared in SEM 6.
4) When do we get Marksheets in our hands?
When MU declares its Results Online, you would get Marksheets maximum 5 days after MU declaring Results online.
5) What if i get this “Result for seat number **** is unavailable. You have to contact your respective Institute/College.”
Carry your hallticket
it can also mean the student might have got a KT in any subject.
6) What if i get this “Result held in Reserve”
Results are normally held in reserve for the following reasons.
1. Non passing of lower examinations
2. Non receipt of Transfer / Eligibility Certificate
3. Non submission of First Degree certificate required for Masters Degree results etc.
1 Apply for declaration of result through respective college / Institution with a copy of statement of marks of lower examination, first-degree certificate, certificate of eligibility / Transfer etc. whatever is applicable.
2 On receipt of application duly recommended by the college with relevant documents / information and on completion of process result will be declared within the following period.
7) Do we have marks for the Projects?
Yes, the 200 marks projects would be counted in your TYBMS Sem 6 Results.
8 ) What if the Result shows FAILED?
It means you have got a KT in TYBMS Sem 6. How many KTs? That you would come to know when you get your results.
9) What is the grace marks provided to pass?
If you have cleared all 5 PAPERS with good marks and if you are failing in only 1 subject then you are allowed to get 7 marks to pass that subject. This is possible before results. i.e. if you get your results as 5 subjects PASS and 1 subject FAIL, you can give revaluation to MU but chances that they will provide grace marks after Results is quite less.
10) What if I want to give my papers for Revaluation / Rechecking?
You need to buy Revaluation forms from your college and get it filled to apply to MU within 7 days of getting Statement of Marks i.e. BMS Marksheets.
11) Can we see our marks on Internet?
Nope, Mumbai University does not display marks on Internet. It only displays if the student is PASS or FAIL.
12) Is it possible that the results which are displayed on Internet can be wrong sometimes?
Yes, there are many such cases wherein results shown on Internet and actual results are different. That’s why you should always wait for the actual results i.e. statement of marks to decide anything.
13) When would the TYBMS Sem 6 ATKT Exams be held and when will its results come?
They would be held in October/November and its results would be out after 2 months of exams.
14) How much time it takes for Revaluation?
It takes (45) working days from the date of receipt of the application for revaluation by the University.
15) What if I get more than 2 KTs in TYBMS Sem 6?
You would have to reappear the whole semester again.
Also, check the Revaluation procedure on BMS.co.in http://bms.co.in/mumbai-university-procedure-for-tybms-students/
16) For how many marks is Revaluation done for a KT paper?
Revaluation is done for papers which needs 6-7 marks for passing in that paper.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019