Explain Logistical function of packaging.
Ans. 1. Containment: Products must be contained before they are moved from one place to another.
2. Usefulness: To reduce the output from the bulk/large quantity to size required by the customer.
3. Unitization: To permit primary package to unitized into secondary package. This enables to reduce handling of the products separately and with ease.
4. Convenience: It offers customer conveniences in using the product with ease.
5. Communication: It facilitates identifications and direction to use and handle.
Latest posts by MT UVA BMS (see all)
- International Finance Important Question Bank – MT UVA BMS - May 5, 2014
- Special Studies in Finance Chapter-wise Important Sums for practice - November 25, 2013
- Operations Research Important Questions 2013 – MT UVA BMS - April 22, 2013