SALESMAN OF THE YEAR
- Individual Event.
- Provision : One bag, containing 12 random items .
- Task : To sell the items to people through only verbal persuasion.
- Time : 90 min
- One volunteer will accompany for every participant.
- Note : You can sell only to the people outside the campus.
- Team Event. A maximum of 6 participants per team.
- There will be 2 rounds.
- Round 1(Eliminations) :
- The team has to prepare and shoot an advertisement on one of the below mentioned 5 topics.
i. Itch Cure Cream
ii. Pregnancy Pants
iii. Love potion
iv. The Evil Eye Repellent Pendant
v. Weight Loss product
- The participants also have to prepare an Ad Jingle (for radio) for the product that they choose.
- Round 2 (Finals):
- The participants have to dramatise an advertisement on a topic which will be given on the spot.
- The advertisements in both the rounds should not exceed 1 minute and the radio jingle should not exceed 25 seconds.
- Individual Event, only for girls..
- Top 3 winners get to star on Star CJ Live Tele-shopping Portal
- Topic : On the spot.
- Team Event. 4 members per team.
- The event is spread over 9 locations in south mumbai.
- The teams have to complete a task(analytical) on each location to receive the next clue.
- Each clue at every destination will pave your way to reach the next destination.
- Time : 3 Hours.
BUILDING AN ENTERPRISE
- Team Event. Two members per team.
- Task: Bring out the crazy business man in you.
- ‘X’ No. of items will be given on the spot with special MRP of each and a budget.
- Buy items within the budget and build up a crazy enterprise.
- No political and social restrictions.
- Time: 1 hr to purchase and set up an idea.
- 10 min to prove its worth.
- Calculators are allowed.
PHOTOGRAPHY (Crossover Event with Workshop)
- Individual event.
- Task : To click 5 photos relating to a topic specified by the judge on the spot.
- Time : 1 hour.
- Venue : South Mumbai
- SLR cameras not allowed.
- The resolution of cameras should not exceed 10 megapixels.
- Participants are allowed to use photoshop to edit their pictures. The participants will be given ½ hour on reporting back to college for editing and submitting their photographs.
- Participants have to carry their own cameras and laptops for compiling the photographs.