1) Which factors were considered in mind while selecting the Sem 6 Electives/Optional subjects?
Interest and capability
Project guidelines and interviews
3) How do you feel to be a consistent topper in both Sem 5 and Sem 6 exams?
Initially I did not keep myself busy with books all the time, it can cause mental stress. I paid a lot of attention during lectures and prepared sincerely only when test were conducted. Subjects like FM, OR, IF have to be done on a regular basis, its fun solving these subjects. 1 and a half months before exams i would study sincerely. I had allocated 3 days for each subject and then 1 week for revising each subject a day. DONT go crazy behind marks, work hard with a right approach and things will fall in place.
4) Behind one topper are many people who stood by him/her during those uncertain times when he/she was merely an ‘aspirant’. Would you like to tell the world, who were those people in your case? Any specific incidence that you would like to share with the readers?
First I would like to thank God for showering his blessings upon me. He was within me throughout. then i would like to thank my parents for supporting me. My 75 year old Father had made chips for me the night when i was hungry and next day was OR exam. My mother despite of being unwell used to make breakfast for me before going for an exam.
5) What is your message to the aspirants?
Have a down to earth approach, work hard for yourself , have faith in God and things will fall in place
6) What was your study plan?
One moth before the exam: 3 days for each subject(2 days studying 3rd day revising) 3*6=18. then next 6 days revise each subject per day. rest concentrate on weak points. GIVING PRELIM EXAMS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ME. it increases your way and speed of writing.
Subjects Name – Source of your preparation
OR: vipul prakashan (Nitin Kulkarni)
IM: himalaya publication
IMTP: vipul prakashan
retail management: Rph and vipul prakashan
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019