Well on diet you need healthy food and you obviously need to cook at home as to optimize your weight loss. How you prepare and enjoy your meals matters almost as much as what you’re eating. The following are must-have items that will help to make your meal better and faster.
- Food processor: You can purchase a mini or full-size processor for chopping or shredding vegetables, fresh herbs, and nuts with ease. You can also try a handheld blender; they work well for smoothies.
- Knives: Any smart weight loss program will call for plenty of vegetables, and a sharp knife will make all that cutting, chopping, and slicing much easier.
- Downsize plates and glasses: The bigger your plate, the more you are to load it up with food. Replace your dinner plates with salad plates, and then fill them up with high-fiber, low-calorie veggies and meat. But for water, choose the biggest glass you can find. It will keep you hydrated.
4. Salad spinner: This tool lets you wash and dry your veggies. Spinach and lettuce last longer if stored dry.
- Mini zip-close bags: Use them to hold individual servings of nuts, dried fruit, granola, cheese, and other easy-to-gobble items.
- Olive oil mister: These gadgets allow you to add just a spray of heart-healthy olive oil without overdosing on fat.
BY BASMAH ANSARI
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019