Candidates who have passed senior secondary (10+2) can apply for the foundation course. The duration of the foundation course is eight months. Students are required to pass the foundation examination within three years from the date of their admission.
• English and Business Communication
• Basic Economics and Business Environment
• Financial Accounting
• Elements of Business Laws and Management
• Information Systems and Quantitative Techniques
Once you have cleared the foundation course and your age is not less than 17 years, then you can apply for the intermediate level. Graduates, post-graduates (excluding fine arts students) and those who have passed out from ICWAI or ICAI or any other recognised accountancy institution in India or abroad, can directly enrol into the intermediate course without going for the foundation course.
• General and Commercial Laws
• Company Accounts and Cost & Management Accounting
• Tax Laws
• Management Information Systems and Corporate Communication
• Company Law
• Company Secretarial Practice
• Economic, Labour and Industrial Laws
• Securities Laws and Regulation of Financial Markets
You can get an exemption for some individual papers on the basis of your pre-qualification.
The final stage of the company secretary course imparts training on a wide variety of specialised subjects.
• Advanced Company Law and Practice
• Secretarial Practice relating to Economic Laws and Drafting and Conveyance
• Secretarial Management and Systems Audit
• Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
• Corporate Restructuring-Law and Practice
• Banking and Insurance-Law and Practice
• WTO-International Trade, Joint Ventures and Foreign Collaborations
• Direct and Indirect Taxation-Law and Practice
• Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019