A Six Sigma program integrates the elements of management culture and quality techniques that are critical to driving performance improvement and business excellence.
Six Sigma projects are results-oriented.
- Their leaders are held accountable for return on investment
- Projects are selected and driven by data
- Senior managers sponsor improvement projects
- A critical mass of people is trained in quality improvement techniques
- Achievement is recognized
- Success is celebrated to create momentum and encourage a chain reaction through the organization
- Revealing Those Hidden Costs.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019