If you have difficulty sleeping, don’t think you are in love, because not everything in real life can be related to fairy tale with rainbows and unicorns. It is important to determine whether or not an underlying issue or medical condition is causing the problem. You may suffer from Insomnia. Insomnia is a serious sleep disorder. It can mean the inability to fall asleep or stay asleep throughout the night, or the tendency to wake too early before having gotten enough sleep. Insomnia is often used to describe the condition of waking up not feeling well-rested or restored, and is the most common reported sleep disorder in the world.
Insomnia can range from mild to severe, acute or chronic, and can be a stand-alone disorder or a symptom of some other disease or condition, such as stress, drug use, or other health problems. People with insomnia often have day-time symptoms related to exhaustion, such as fatigue and decreased mental clarity.
Some common factors leading to insomnia include:
- Stress and anxiety
- Caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol
- Medical conditions- such as chronic pain, breathing difficulties, sleep apnea, or arthritis, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and obesity.
- Sleep disorders
- Changes in environment or schedule
Insomnia can have a significant impact on everyday life. Overall health, lifestyle, relationships, and work-productivity can all suffer from inadequate sleep. Visit your doctor for medical attention.
BY BASMAH ANSARI
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019