Sem 5 results are out and we are back with our Topper Talk, here we have interviewed Heer A. Jalundhwala from S.K. Somaiya College, who scored 81%.
1. How does it feel to be a Topper in the university exams?
Honestly, it fells very good to be a topper of my college. The most special moment is when all my teachers and parents are so proud of me.
2. Did you follow any specific method to go about your studies?
I didn’t follow any scientific method. I allotted majority of my time for subjects like FM, Logistics, SSF and Service Sector.
I used to study any subject at random. College Internals and class tests proved to be of great help.
3. Did you attend any coaching classes? If yes for which subject?
Coaching class are required for subjects like SSF, Logistics and SCM and FM. I had joined classes for extra practice and clarity of concepts.
4. What was your specialization subject?
My specialization subject was SSF.
I had opted for it because of my interest and since it was a scoring paper.
5. Which was your worst paper? Why?
FM was my worst paper as it was a tricky one. Like most of the students it was a nightmare for me and quite unexpected.
6. Which was your best paper? Why?
SSF and Service Sector management were my best papers as all my concepts were clear and I could write well. Also because of our coordinator Prof. Aparna Jain Madam I could score good marks in Service Sector as she is the best teacher our University has. Her notes proved very helpful.
7. The Black Book project contributing a significant part to the percentage, please share the experiences you had during the preparation of the project and how has it benefited you.
Project work also significantly boosted my overall score. Doing the project on your own gives you a lot of experience which is reflected in your Vivas and which in turn which fetch you good marks.
8. Any tips and advises for your juniors?
I would like to advice the following to my juniors:
- Wisely select your specialization subject (SSF is scoring and easy).
- Give equal importance to subjects like Service Sector mgmt. and Logistics as they are not easy subjects.
- Thorough practice for FM and SSF is required.
- Go for a project which has more primary data. Do it on your own. Don’t bluff during the vivas.
- Believe in yourself irrespective of what others say.
I would like to wish everyone all the best for their endeavors!!!
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019