AAP (Aam Aadmi Party) led by Arvind Kejriwal is going to form a minority government in Delhi (with 28 legislators) to resolve 18 issues.
The government in Delhi will be formed with outside support of the Congress which itself was rejected by people of Delhi.
Mr. Arvind Kejriwal has promised the following:
- Provide 700 litres of free water to every household in Delhi (which would estimate 340 crores a year).
- End the VIP culture in Delhi and scrap red beacons or lal battis on vehicles as no AAP minister will ride in a lal batti car.
- Plan “mohalla sabhas” or neighbourhood meetings to decide on policies.
- Bring in a strong law for a Lokpal or an anti-corruption ombudsman within 15 days.
Are these kind of promises possible to be fulfilled?
Despite the Congress leaders have made it clear that their party’s support is “not unconditional”, AAP has agreed to form an alliance with the most corrupt political party in the world.
Does this prove that AAP is hungry for power? What’s your opinion?
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019