Aggregate %- 74.25%
Electives chosen in Sem 6 – Retail Management
Did you take Coaching? If yes, which classes?
Yes, I took coaching in both the Sem from ACE Academy.
I love dancing. Its been my relaxation activity since childhood. It takes me in different world. I have been choreographing in dance competitions at school & college level
Achievement : Awarded as Most disciplined student of BMS. 2012-13
Fondly known as (name) in the college group – Nids..
Ambition in life– I want to achieve that moment in my life where I can complete every wish of my parents.
Most memorable moment in BMS- IV to Pune ( Volkswagen) wonderful fun along with knowledge.
Define BMS in 1 line – A course where you can groom your personality and for sure make life long friends.
1) Which factors were considered in mind while selecting the Sem 6 Electives/Optional subjects?
Always keep in mind that what is your potential counts while selecting subjects. If you are good at theory go for theory subjects. Another thing your concept clarity also matters. If your concepts are clear in theory you can even write on your own without rattafaing.
Yes, BMS.co.in has been very supportive. With their updates I was able to understand which are the possible type of brief questions which could come.
3) How do you feel to be a consistent topper in both Sem 5 and Sem 6 exams?
It feels great. Secret mantra for me is my mom.
4) Behind one topper are many people who stood by him/her during those uncertain times when he/she was merely an ‘aspirant’. Would you like to tell the world, who were those people in your case? Any specific incidence that you would like to share with the readers?
As I said earlier, my mom has always been my secret mantra of success. She is my strength always. Even my dad.
Ah if you asking about a specific incidence I remember one. I was hospitalized during my 4th sem. It was first time in my learning years that I took a leave for 3 months from college. I was totally worried how things would happen. How I will be able to clear my sem. But during that time always worried person in our family my mom 😛 became the strongest person and became my backbone. Even I would like to thanks my friends who helped me with providing me notes and my teachers who considered my leave. Without these people I would have not passed my 4th sem and not topped 5th sem. Thank you all.
5) What is your message to the aspirants?
Believe in yourself. Dream your parents dream and groom yourself for something best. BMS gives all kinds of opportunities and challenges. So accept the challenges and take up the opportunities.
6) What was your study plan?
I never made plans. I just made moods. Moods to study theory or sometimes practical subjects. This matters the most. If your mood is light don’t want to stress yourself go for practical’s. I just did this.
7) Marks of every subject
Entrepreneurship management – 65
Operational research – 87
International Finance – 78
Indian management of thoughts n practices – 70
International marketing – 73
Retail management – 71
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019