So summers are here! Skin is getting sun kissed, body is sweaty, water is warm and drinks are cold. Days are sunny and long and Nights are the only cool and peaceful periods.
So how do we keep ourselves hydrated and healthy in this terrible heat?
- Drink lots and lots of water, As much as possible!
- Follow a healthy diet and avoid oily and fried food, as it will be difficult to digest it in this heat!
- Eat fruits. Eat lots of watermelon, litchis, papayas and melons. Not too many mangoes!
- Increase your liquid intake. Besides 8 glasses of water, also drink at least one glass of lemon water.
- Drinking buttermilk will keep you hydrated. So drink at least two glasses of buttermilk each day.
- Never leave the house without sunscreen. 30 SPF+ . Also make sure that your lip balm has SPF to protect your lips from the harmful rays of sun.
- Wear UV protected shades. Also, if you’re going out for long hours, wear a hat or carry an umbrella to avoid direct sunlight for too long.
- Carry water with you whenever you go out so that you can sip water from time to time and keep yourself hydrated.
Follow these simple tips and have a happy and healthy summer!
– Priyanka Bakshi
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019