1) Keurig was found in 1981 in Waterville, Maine. It is an American Manufacturer of coffee brewers for both home and commercial use. It is a part of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
2) K-Cup is the main product which is a single-serving coffee brewing system. K-Cup varieties include tea, hot chocolate, iced teas and coffee, as well as fruit drinks.
3) In 1998, Keurig’s first brewer, B2000 was made for office use. The comapny’s B100 home brewer was introduced in 2004, and the company began looking at going public.
4) Keurig’s varieties include products from companies like Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts. Keurig makes a reusable filter called the My K-Cup, allowing users to make their own beverage.
5) In the 2012, Harris Poll EquiTrend Equity Study, the Keurig single cup coffee maker platform was named a “Brand of the Year” in the coffee making category.
Images For Keurig:-
Videos Of Keurig:-
Latest posts by Aisha Khan (see all)
- 5 Interesting Facts About Chelsea F.C. That You Should Know - December 29, 2014
- 5 Quick Facts About Somalia That You Should Know - December 29, 2014
- Interesting Facts About Sun TV COO’s Arrest That You Do Not Know - December 27, 2014