5 Interesting Facts That You Must Know About The Indian Film Actress ‘Rekha Ganesan’
Rekha Ganesan is an Indian film actress who has mainly appeared in Hindi films. She is noted for her versatility and acknowledged as one of the finest actresses in Hindi cinema.
Here are some Interesting Facts that you must know about ‘Rekha Ganesan’:
1. Rekha Ganesan started her career in 1966 as a child actress in the Telugu film Rangula Ratnam.
Here is the image of Rekha Ganesan’s first movie Rangula Ratnam:
2. Rekha Ganesan film debut as a lead happened four years later with Sawan Bhadon.
Here is the image of Rekha Ganesan debut film Sawan Bhadon:
Here is the poster of Sawan Bhadon(1970):
3. Rekha Ganesan was born in Chennai to Tamil actor Gemini Ganesan and Telugu actress Pushpavalli.
Here is the image of Rekha Ganesan with the Tamil actor Gemini Ganesan:
Here is the image of Rekha Ganesan, Gemini Ganesan and the Telugu actress Pushpavalli :
4. In 1990, Rekha Ganesan married Delhi-based industrialist Mukesh Aggarwal. A year later while she was in London he committed suicide, leaving a note, “Don’t blame anyone”.
Here is the image of Rekha Ganesan with her husband Mukesh Aggarwal:
5. Rekha Ganesan’s best known relationship was her long-time affair with superstar Amitabh Bachchan. The couple was last seen together in Silsila, and their affair ended soon after the film Silsila.
Here is the image of Rekha Ganesan and Amitabh Bachchan:
Here is the Biography of one of the finest actresses in Hindi cinema ‘Rekha Ganesan’