HSBC is a public limited type of a company founded in the year 1865 and HSBC standing for the place where it originated i.e. Hongkong Shanghai Banking corporation, although. Quick facts on this bank are as follow-
1. Its founder is Thomas Sutherland and its headquarter is at 8 Canada Square.
2. The year 2012 and 2008 was almost like the golden-most year for the bank as it was declared to be the largest bank in the world (in terms of assets) and also sixth largest public company according to Forbes’ Reports.
3. The bank is said to have more than 6,600 offices all across the world and a humongous number of 60 million customers.
4. In 2014 the bank had demolished North London Cental Mosque’s account and also few other muslim customers’ accounts too because they had donated their money to the State of Palestine during the 2014 Israel Gaza war.
5. Recently ICIJ (i.e. International Consortium of Investigative Journalists) released information which said that the bank has earned alot of profit by shaking hands with arm dealers, dictators, tax evaders, people doing wrongful business, etc.
Latest posts by Shreya Karania (see all)
- The Journey Of A Successful BMS Content Writer Intern – Ms. Shreya Karania - March 30, 2015
- 7 Facts You Need To Definetly Know About Kayla Mueller - February 15, 2015
- Top 3 Latest News Pieces That Every Barcelona Fan Should Know About Its Favourite Team - February 15, 2015