- National High-Five Day is celebrated on 17th April 2014 worldwide.
- It is a celebratory hand gesture that happens when 2 people raise 1 hand at the same time and verbally say “Give me a five” or “High five”.
- It is a day created by college students which originated in 2002 at the University of Virginia.
- The aim of this day is to better people’s day by giving high fives to strangers who might inspire others to give high fives.
- Share your support of high fives everyday just sparingly and don’t led this great cultural connection to fade away!
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019