- Advertising sure brings quick results–last week I advertised for a night watchman–the same night my safe was robbed.
- Advertising tells us what unnecessary luxuries we can’t do without.
- One picture may be worth ten thousand words, but some advertisers believe in using both in the same ad.
- Stopping advertising to save money is like stopping your watch to save time.
- Research findings from an English University: Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
- Advertising is the fine art of making you think you have longed for something all your life that you never heard of before.
- Advertising is the fine art of convincing people that debt is better than frustration.
- Advertising is the science of arresting human intelligence long enough to get money from it.
- Advertising is like marriage. There may be a better way, but what is it?
- In good times business people want to advertise. In bad times they have to.
- Advertising without research is like shooting an arrow into the air and then looking for a target to catch it with.
By Amit B
The following two tabs change content below.
We, at BMS.co.in, believe in sharing knowledge and giving quality information to our BMS students. We are here to provide and update you with every details required by you BMSites! If you want to join us, please mail to email@example.com.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019