1. Arsenal Football Club is a professional football club in Holloway, London which currently plays in the Premier League, the highest level of English football.
2. Arsenal Football Club is one of the most successful clubs in English football, they have won 13 First Division and Premier League titles and a joint record 11 Football Association Challenge Cup(FA) Cups.
3. Arsenal Football Club have one of the highest incomes and largest fanbases in the world.The club was named the fifth most valuable association football club in the world.
4. Arsenal Football Club fans often refer to themselves as “Gooners”, the name is derived from the team’s nickname, “The Gunner”.
5. The home colour of Arsenal Football Club have been bright red shirts with white sleeves and white shorts.
6. For many years Arsenal’s away colours were white shirts and either black or white shorts but then Arsenal’s away colours were again changed to two-tone blue shirts and shorts.
7. The away kits have been changed regularly, with Arsenal usually releasing both away and third choice kits
8. The designs have been either all blue designs, or variations on the traditional yellow and blue.
9. In the 2001–02 season, the yellow and dark grey used from 2005 to 2007, and the yellow and maroon of 2010 to 2013.
10. As of 2009, the away kit is changed every season, and the outgoing away kit becomes the third-choice kit if a new home kit is being introduced in the same year.
Latest posts by Soumya Nadar (see all)
- 5 Awesome Facts That You Ought To Know About The ‘Delhi Elections’ - February 7, 2015
- 5 Interesting Facts That You Ought To Know About The Indian Playback Singer ‘Shreya Ghoshal’ - February 7, 2015
- 5 Facts That You Ought to Know About ‘Praveen Togadia’ - February 7, 2015